Your Guide To Personal Insurance For 2021
When was the last time you reviewed your insurance coverage? The start of a New Year is a great time to review your personal insurance. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
Insurance “To Do” List
General or Personal Items
- Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
- Take the time to read my insurance policies
- Does my agent have all my correct information, including new phone number, address, and newly purchased property?
- Make sure I have identity theft insurance
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- Do I need life insurance for my spouse?
- Check my credit score
- Consider increasing my auto deductibles on my older vehicles
- Get a quote for earthquake or flood insurance
- Combine my auto and home insurance to save money
- Complete a home inventory to ensure my property values are correct
- Consider purchasing or increasing my umbrella coverage
- Consider an alarm system
- Clean my gutters
- Have I replaced all the batteries in my smoke detectors?
Have I experienced any of these changes?
- Bought a new car or sold a car
- Changed your marital status
- Bought a boat, RV or ATV
- Change of address
- Started a home business
- Remote working in 2021
- Welcomed a new baby into the family
- Received a major inheritance
- Have a new teen driver in the family
- New purchases of guns, jewelry or art
- Purchased second home
Please call our office today if you need to make any changes in your insurance program. If you make expensive purchases like jewelry or guns, call our office as we may need to add these to your insurance policy. Insurance specialists at Dahlmeier Insurance Agency, Inc. serve to help you coordinate an insurance program that determines the best coverage options for your needs – for benefits and quality discounts that help you save.
What does this mean for you? By combining home and auto policies, you may be eligible to receive money-saving discounts, a guaranteed full-year policy term for your car, On Your Side® insurance protection, 24-hour Customer and Claim service, and more.
Call us if you want great service, competitive prices, and quality coverage.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.