We are living in a new world, and it requires a new way of thinking about summer activities. Many large events have been canceled, and vacation plans have changed, but you can still have a great time with your family and friends this summer.
Social Distancing Fun:
- Camp in your own back yard
- Travel to the beach if it is open
- Take a hike
- Take a picnic to a lake
- Enjoy an outside movie night
- Host a virtual game night
- Go fishing
- Update your backyard
- Complete home improvement projects
- Wear a mask if it required
- Wash your hands
- Maintain social distance. As you go about your life and errands, do your best to keep a distance of 6 feet
Who knows how long we will have to practice social distancing during the pandemic, but at least with these suggestions, you can still have fun while maintaining your six-foot bubble.
We are here to help you manage your personal insurance needs. One of the value-added services we provide at the Dahlmeier Agency is the opportunity to maintain a household inventory online and on your mobile device. Having information and photos of your home and property stored offsite can make it much easier to file a claim in case of fire or theft.
Contact us online or call one of our Chico or Oroville agents at 530-342-6421.
Are you a car enthusiast? We can get classic car insurance for your vehicle. Request a free car insurance quote today.