Keys to Selecting Your Individual or Business Health Plan
California Healthcare reform has created many questions and concerns for businesses and individuals. When considering health insurance, you want the most coverage for you and your family. We can provide you with guidance and support in selecting a plan that is best suited for you. We have identified a number of factors for you to consider when selecting an individual plan.
- Use an independent agent – We have access to many markets and special programs. This would include coverage under the healthcare reform.
- Look at several plans- Each plan offers different levels of coverage.
- Consider any dependents- If you have children under age 26 without health insurance coverage through an employer; the law permits them to be on your insurance.
- Review many providers- You may want to make sure your primary care physician is in network.
- Determine what you need vs. what you want- Determine what you need and focus on that.
- Consider deductibles- Plan premiums can vary with high deductibles; this may save you considerable dollars.
Don’t just look at premiums. Figure in other out-of-pocket costs you will face and compare these within each plan. Finally, you should expect your agent to continue advising and helping you even after you purchase a policy. It does not cost you anymore to use our services. Contact Dahlmeier Insurance Agency, Inc. for more information.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.