Business Insurance Update
Most every business owns business property, which may include the building in which you run your operations. Property insurance protects the physical assets your business owns – such as computers, office equipment, buildings, furniture, fixtures, and other property. Every business should have a comprehensive property insurance portfolio to respond to the many risks associated with property ownership.
We hope to help you indemnify a proactive plan in the event of a fire, theft, storm, or some other kind of damage that might involve your business insurance policy. There are a number of actions you can do to help get the best possible settlement from the insurance company.
- Maintain vital records
- Have photos of all buildings, major equipment, etc
- Blueprints- keep complete sets
- Keep at least 5 to 10 years of financial records
- Appoint key individuals as communicators
- Have an emergency response plan
- Secondary locations identified
During The Loss
- Notify the insurer
- Protect the property
- Track claim costs
- Separate budget line items
- Keep records of all internal and external costs
- Make temporary repairs
- If you hire contractors or consultants, you might want to get the insurer’s approval, if you want the costs covered under insurance
- Meet regularly with the agent and Insurer
- List and address key issues and concerns
- Note any changes from the original design
- Will you rebuild or not?
- What might cause delays?
Let us help you choose a policy that will fit your individual needs. Protecting your assets, whether personal, business, or both, is our goal. A well-chosen policy can lessen the impact of some of life’s most common yet unforeseen perils. We’re here to help when you are considering Business coverage.
Of course, there are other coverage you will need, but these are some of the basic kinds of insurance. Call Dahlmeier Insurance Agency today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
No matter what business you are in, each workday is dedicated to doing your job well and providing your customers with the best service possible. Dahlmeier Insurance Agency, Inc. would like to return the favor by giving you the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business.
At Dahlmeier Insurance Agency, Inc., we’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. And with the right insurance plan, your business will be covered from top to bottom.