Holiday Shopping Safety From Dahlmeier Insurance Agency
Personal Insurance and Safety Update
Halloween is over and that means we are in the middle of the holiday season. During the next 60 days, we will all be busy shopping, eating out, and traveling. Thieves know that the police are overloaded during the holiday season, and they take full advantage it. Burglars know that there are many expensive items in homes and cars during the holidays.
Your home or renter’s insurance will provide coverage for theft or loss if you have the coverage. Now would be a good time to call us for a free personal insurance review. Whether you are holiday shopping at the mall, online, or a little of both, keeping yourself and your personal information safe is important. Here are a few holiday shopping safety tips:
Holiday Shopping Safety
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Lock your shopping bags in your trunk.
- Never allow children to make unaccompanied trips to the restroom.
- Never leave car doors unlocked or windows open.
- Always park in lighted areas. DO NOT park in remote areas.
- Shop with a friend.
- Teach your child to go to a store clerk and ask for help in case your child is separated from you.
- Avoid wearing expensive jewelry.
- Keep receipts in your wallet or purse.
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash.
- As you return to your car, make sure to keep your car key in your hand.
If you make expensive purchases like jewelry or guns, call our office as we may need to add these to your insurance policy. Insurance specialists at Dahlmeier Insurance Agency, Inc. serve to help you coordinate an insurance program that determines the best coverage options for your needs – for benefits and quality discounts that help you save.
What does this mean for you? By combining home and auto policies, you may be eligible to receive money-saving discounts, a guaranteed full-year policy term for your car, On Your Side® insurance protection, 24-hour Customer and Claim service, and more.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.