You have invested a great deal of time, money, and energy into your business in order for it to be successful. Part of every successful business is having a plan in place if a disaster should happen. According to the Small Business Administration, 25% of businesses do not re-open after a disaster. Most of these failed businesses did not have a disaster plan in place.
Disasters can include:
- Wild fires
- Civil unrest
What should go into a disaster plan?
- Emergency contact information on all employees.
- Contact information for key vendors and clients.
- A plan to continue operating after a disaster; this may include a secondary location.
- Determine what operations are critical and need to continue, and which activities are not.
- Have a clear evacuation plan and general meeting area for employees.
- Make sure you have a disaster kit that includes water, blankets, flashlights, and other safety equipment.
- Have a plan for the security of client’s information.
- If you have any hazardous materials, make sure you have a plan to manage spills.
- Have a communication plan for clients, suppliers, employees, and the community.
Let us help you choose a policy that will fit your individual needs. Protecting your assets, whether personal, business or both, is our goal. A well-chosen policy can lessen the impact of some of life’s most common, yet unforeseen perils. We’re here to help when you are considering Business coverage.
Of Course there are other coverage’s you will need, but these are some of the basic kinds of insurance. Call Dahlmeier Insurance Agency today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
No matter what business you are in, each workday is dedicated to doing your job well and providing your customers with the best service possible. Dahlmeier Insurance Agency, Inc. would like to return the favor by giving you the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business.
At Dahlmeier Insurance Agency, Inc., we’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. And with the right insurance plan, your business will be covered from top to bottom.