If you are in the business of testing Backflow devices please consider the information below. Backflow testers have unique risks and insurance needs. We offer coverage to firms all over California and the United States. Backflow from a residential property is generally not a big problem. Backflow liability from an industrial and commercial property that uses toxic substances could result in the major liability risks.
- Bodily injury
- Property damage
- Errors in test results
- Damage to third party property
- Release of pollutants
- And more
We have developed a very special insurance program especially for backflow testers. Here are a few coverage solutions:
- General liability coverage (occurrence form)
- Errors & omissions coverage (claims-made form)
- Professional Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Property & inland marine coverage (including theft)
- Workers’ compensation
- Commercial automobile insurance
- Our team is committed to providing a range of quality insurance options for testers, consultants, manufacturers, distributors and instructors:
Request a free online private tester’s liability insurance quote.
Backflow assembly tester program insurance – We developed this coverage after recognizing the need for affordable, quality insurance for backflow device testers. We work with our clients to provide a wide range of coverage options that best address their individual risks, while keeping their budget in mind.
We are ready to help you better understand your risks. Please call our office today. Contact Dahlmeier Insurance Agency at 530-342-6421. From our offices in Chico and Oroville, we serve Northern Sacramento Valley business clients in Redding, Red Bluff, Paradise, Colusa and Yuba City.