All Business Insurance Policies Are Not The Same
Why You Need An Insurance Review
Every California business, at some time, should have their business insurance reviewed by an independent insurance agent like Dahlmeier Insurance. If it has been more than a year since your last review, now may be a good time. We review all our clients’ insurance needs on a regular basis. There are many benefits to an insurance review including:
- Prices change and a review can determine if you are getting competitive rates on your insurance.
- Your coverage needs may have changed and your policy should reflect these changes.
- There may be new insurance companies to which we have access.
- Laws and regulations are changing and may require a different kind of insurance
Why Review My California Business Insurance?
We have identified a number of questions that might indicate your business insurance is out of date.
- Have you moved or added an additional location?
- Did you purchase any new equipment?
- Do you have a up to date employee handbook?
- Are you involved in any new partnerships?
- Have you seen an increase in your claims?
- Do you ship products to foreign countries
- Has your ownership changed?
- Do your vehicles cross state lines?
- Has one of the owners recently become divorced?
- Have you experienced growth?
We live in difficult financial times and making sure we save money wherever we can is very important. Having us preform an insurance review might just be what is needed to protect your assets while putting money back in your pocket.
Our professionals work diligently to understand our client’s risks, goals, culture & vision in order to develop with you a risk management program to support your mission.
Agents at Dahlmeier Insurance Agency can help you find the right insurance coverage for your specific company needs. We work with a variety of Northern California businesses, including contractors and builders, subcontractors, self-employed professionals and artisans, nonprofit organizations, job training centers, commercial farmers and agribusinesses.